Learn more about the world of vaping and our exceptionally crafted e-liquids.
What is Vaping? In short, it is the name given to the use of a vaporizer, a device that heats a flavored liquid (known as ‘e-liquid’), that sometimes has nicotine added. When heated, this e-liquid is vaporized (hence, the name), forming a mist which is inhaled.
Torden craft superior e-liquids for use in vaporizers of all kinds. Have more questions? We’ve provided answers to some of the most common questions. If you find that we haven’t answered yours, contact us.
The main ingredients are propylene glycol and glycerol, and the secondary ingredients are nicotine and food grade flavors that give Torden e-liquids their superior taste.
Propylene Glycol (PG): PG helps produce the vapor that looks like smoke and gives the vapor longer lasting flavor.
Glycerol or Vegetable Glycerin (VG): VG creates more vapor mist and also helps to carry flavor for a more intense taste experience.
Both propylene glycol and glycerol are considered safe and are used in many every day products, including food products, soft drink, cosmetics, toiletries and pharmaceuticals.
Nicotine: Torden e-liquids may contain nicotine. Nicotine is an alkaloid found in nature. While tobacco plants usually contain the higher doses of nicotine, other plants such as tomato, eggplant and capsicum also contain nicotine.
Food Grade Flavor: We produce e-liquids with superior bold tastes, created by our master flavorists with unique mixtures of natural and artificial flavors to give you a rich taste experience.
At Torden, we are 100% committed to setting the highest standards of corporate responsibility. Torden e-liquids are designed for adult smokers who are of legal smoking age.
Our e-liquids are not suitable for:
- People under the age of 18
- People who are allergic or sensitive to nicotine, propylene glycol or any other combination of inhalants
- Pregnant or breast-feeding woman
- People who should avoid tobacco or nicotine products for medical reasons
- People with a heart condition, sever hypertension or diabetes
Experts believe that electronic cigarettes and e-liquids are approximately 99% safer than tobacco cigarettes, with miniscule risk. Research by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) revealed that there are 1400 less carcinogens in electronic cigarettes than in tobacco cigarettes.
There are plenty of good reasons, but here are just a few:
- More Smoking Satisfaction: Torden e-liquids and e-cigarettes provide flavor sensations that just are not achievable with traditional cigarettes.
- No Ash: With e-cigarettes, there is no ash, hence no dirty ashtrays or cigarette butts.
- Odorless: If you’ve been smoking for a period of time, you may not realize how cigarette smoke can make you, your clothes and your surroundings smell. E-liquid vapor either doesn’t leave behind odors.
- No Second Hand Smoke: With e-cigarettes, the vapor does not cause the harm of second-hand smoke that traditional cigarettes do.
Our e-liquid products are intended for users 21 years of age or older. Please confirm that you are over 21 to enter our site.